We believe that out of all God’s creation in this universe, people are the most valued. You were created in God’s image!
We believe that:
- The bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years. Matthew 16:16, 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4.
- In the blessed hope, which is the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming. Titus 2:13
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. 1 Peter 1:18, 19.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3-5.
- The redemptive work of Christ provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. 1 Peter 2:24.
- In baptism in water by single immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28: 19-20, Acts 10:48, Romans 6:4, 5, Colossians 2:12, Mark 16:16.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Act 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it. Acts 2:39.
- In the present day operation of the nine gifts of the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:1, 1 Corinthians 14:1
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. Galatians 5:16
- In observance of the Lord's Supper. 1 Corinthians 11:23-26, Luke 22: 15-20, Acts 20:7
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation. John 5:28-29.
Revival Christian Church is a member of the Australian Christian Churches. A movement of almost 1100 churches and more than 250,000 believers across Australia. For the ACC’s full constitution, history, leadership and statement of belief, please visit: www.acc.org.au